Me in Real Life

Me in Real Life

Weight Loss Tracker: One Step At A Time

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Oh no, I'm fat!

Okay, okay, it's not a surprise.  It's not as if the fat cells multiplied over night.  I've known for a while that I'm overweight.  The BIG question is what am I going to do about it?

I've threatened to start a nutrition and exercise plan a hundred times.  I've actually started down the straight and narrow path a few times.  Counting calories, infusing more fruits and veggies into my menu. Heading to the gym 3 to 4 times per week. But hear me on this... THE PATH IS VERY NARROW, AND CROOKED, AND SLIPPERY SLOPED!!!

So, here I go again. Hoping that by tracking my thoughts and feelings here, in addition to counting calories, infusing more fruits and veggies into my menu, and heading to the gym 2 to 3 times per week, if nothing else, will reduce the amount of time I have available to EAT, thus resulting in weight loss!

Here's to happy shrinking!

No comments: